Complete each sentence with the most appropriate word or the most appropriate combination of words from the box : top , fall, to , consequent, give , similar , provided ,how , from, bring, aside, gives, matter, suppying , motives, who , purpose, rise, take, yes, short, account, supplies.
1) A zoo has denied painting black stripes on a donkey to make it look like a zebra. however, …… its small size and pointy ears , there were also black smudges on the face of the donkey.
2) Linda’s friends thought that everyone in a suit was dull and conservative , and a philistine……
3) What did …… concern was the complete failure of the lower deck lights
4) …… the rain stops in a few hours , the tennis match will resume
5) Everybody who goes into that region, …… he/she is, is at risk of being taken hostage