Complete each of the following sentences with a suitable preposition or particle.
- He’s been to the USA. Australia and India this year. He certainly gets ____!
- The elaborate bridal costumes of the coastal Indians are handed ____ from mother to daughter.
- I could probably work ____ the answer if I had a pencil, some paper and a calculator.
- Delilah wasn’t at all hungry’, and could only toy ____ the food on her plate.
- As the years passed, Joe’s memories of his terrible experience faded ____, and hebegan to lead a normal life again.
- As darkness fell, there was nothing but to make ____ the nearest village.
- There is no time to do anything but touch briefly ____ the most important points.
- Look, I take it all ____ I should never have spoken like that.
- The official looked quickly ____ my file, and then handed it back to me.
- You shouldn’t have sent Sebastian that Valentine’s card. I think you’ve scared him ____.
Em cảm ơn!